Tuesday 3 May 2016

Pictures of Plessey Woods Art Trail, Northumberland, 22nd April 2016

There's an art trail in Plessey Woods.  I didn't know that when I was there.  How could I?  I hadn't even heard of Plessey Woods until that morning.  I hadn't known I was going to visit the Country Park until that afternoon, as related in the previous post.  But I still enjoyed the trail, or at least the parts of it I saw.

If I'd visited a year ago I wouldn't have seen the trail.  It's very new.  The official opening was on April 2nd 2016.  If you want to read more about it, the trail has a website.  Most of the work has been done by young people involved with a charity called Leading Link.  They've done a good job.  Good enough that I kept taking pictures of things I happened to see.

Mystical Avenue
 



Bog House Swamp.  The ogre has their very own outside loo.


The Wise One
Willow Angels in Enchanted Hollow

Quarry Henge


Marra and his Bone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. But not spam and not obscenity. It's not all politeness though - religion and politics aren't banned.